Lykke is a new cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Switzerland. The exchange was the brainchild of Richard Olsen, the co-founder of the leading online forex broker OANDA. Lykke offers its users the ability to trade in a selection of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum with fiat currencies. It is a company which aims to provide crypto currency trading, alongside a forex brokerage and a platform which allows start-ups to issue new tokens.
Features of Lykke
- Lykke wallet
- Mobile application
- API support
Some common issues of Lykke, We fix-
- Unable to deposit.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to create a wallet on Lykke.
- Unable to create an account on Lykke.
- Account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- User blocked issue.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- Phone number verification error.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to access the Lykke Wallet.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Lykke account.
- Unable to send Bitcoins.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Lykke account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Two factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of Lykke
- Multiple currency wallet support
- Lykke supports fiat currencies
- No fees
- Platform is secured
- No website support, only available on mobile app
- Very basic platform
Lykke doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Lykke. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!