Opendime is a tiny USB flash drive that can be loaded with bitcoin by the first user and given to another user, who is, in turn, able to pass it along to a third user and so forth.The private key attached to each Opendime is generated by the device at the time of setup by the user: It is not known by anyone, not even by the first owner or by the Opendime company itself. Opendimes can be passed along multiple times to other users and verified. An Opendime stick can only be redeemed by the last user, who must break the device to access the private key and import it into a bitcoin wallet.
Features of Opendime
- Mobile app
- Security features
Some common issues of Opendime, we fix-
- Unable to delete Opendime.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Opendime account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Opendime
- Security is top notch
- Makes Bitcoin tangible, easy to handover like cash
- Compatible with many devices
- Private keys
- Price is high
- Complex verification of the authentication
Opendime doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Opendime. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!