Poloniex is a US-based digital asset exchange. It headquarters located in Wilmington, DE, USA. It offering a maximum security and advanced trading features. Trade securely on the world’s most active digital asset exchange. The vast majority of customer deposits are stored offline in air-gapped cold storage. Poloniex only keeps enough online to facilitate active trading. Poloniex greatly minimizes risk and exposure.
Features of Poloniex
- Anonymous Accounts
- Various payment options
- Supports over 90 digital currencies
- Low deposit fees
Some common problems of Poloniex, we fix-
- Withdrawal confirmation failed
- Withdrawal is Awaiting Approval
- Unable to deposit the coins.
- Unable to setup Two-Factor Authentication.
- Coin withdrawal error.
- Problem in sign up and create a Poloniex account.
- Unable to retrieve the Poloniex account password.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- I lost access to my Two-Factor Authentication device
- Two-factor authentication isn’t working.
- Unable to restore authenticator app from a 16 digit key backup.
- Bitcoins sending issues.
- Bitcoins receiving issues.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Haven’t received a Withdrawal Confirmation email.
- Identity verification for Poloniex registration problem
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
Pros and Cons of Poloniex
- Offers a high-volume margin trading and lending service for major crypto assets.
- Supports over 90 popular digital currencies. This is arguably the highest number in the industry.
- Provides extremely detailed charts and efficient data-analysis tools.
- World’s largest Ethereum exchange by average volume in 2017.
- Stop-limit orders to reduce risk.
- Its services are accessible from anywhere on the globe.
- Charges low deposit and withdrawal fees compared to other exchanges.
- No advanced order types.
- Does not accept fiat currency
- Customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
- Website loads slowly, compared to other cryptocurrency exchange sites.
- Was hacked in 2014. However, the exchange fully refunded the affected users.
- Requires users to create accounts and verify their identity for high-volume activity.
- Private key management is centralized, exposing funds to custodial risks.
Poloniex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Poloniex. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!