Poloniex is one of the most diverse cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. They provide a superb liquidity for the majority of altcoins, which can be traded against Bitcoin.
While accessing hundreds of cryptocurrencies, Poloniex is one of America’s leading digital currency exchanges. The platform offers traders unique features for analyzing the crypto market and executing trades.
Poloniex does not support fractional reserves; the funds you put into the exchange are only used to facilitate trades on your account.Poloniex offers more than 100 cryptocurrencies for trading including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, BitShares world widely.
The support for digital currencies, on the other hand, is enormous:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dash (DASH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Monero (XMR)
Basic issues of Poloniex people ask from us:
- What is the minimum cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal?
- What are Poloniex fees for cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals?
- Can you cancel my transaction?
- Can I transfer funds from my Poloniex account to another Poloniex account?
- Poloniex Log-in problems
- Problems with a Bitcoin transaction
- My account is hacked
- Identity verification problem
- Two Factor Authentication problems
- Puzzle captcha doesn’t work
- How to contact official Poloniex Customer Support Services
- What is Poloniex Customer Helpline number?
And Many More…
Security, Customer Support, Transfer Limits
Poloniex also runs auditing programs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It’s their job to report and block any suspicious activity. Although Poloniex is said to offer extensive customer support, feedback on its support team has been largely negative. Complaints about long response times and withdrawal issues have been especially harsh.
Third party customer support for Poloniex might be the best option for an instant solution. Funds can be transferred within limits.
- One of the largest selections of cryptocurrencies
- Margin trading
- Good liquidity
- Stop-limit orders to reduce risk
- Negative reviews from the cryptocurrency community regarding withdrawals and customer support
- Official Customer service seen lacking
- Slow website
Poloniex Customer support
The exchange offers support via email, ticket and directly from troll box. The fastest way to get the answer is by asking the moderators directly in troll box, but they are known for delays. The support isn’t one of the advantages of Poloniex – they take too long to respond, and the responses often aren’t complete. There’s also a knowledge base, but it isn’t extensive, and it covers only basic questions.
LiveCoin doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-1999 UK + 1800CSN Toll Free.
LiveCoin Phone number, LiveCoin contact number, LiveCoin customer service number, LiveCoin customer support phone number