American Express National Bank
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and travelers businesses.
American Express National Bank offers highly competitive annual percentage yields on its savings account and certificates of deposit. You’ll find no fees, but the FDIC-insured bank doesn’t offer a checking account option or ATM card. That means you’ll want to use this account in addition to having a separate checking account at a different bank. Checks and cash will be difficult to deposit.
Features of American Express National Bank
- Savings account
- FDIC insurance
Technical Problems in American Express National bank
- High debits charged first
- Websites failure
- Mobile app errors
- Transactions errors
- Sign in/Login issue
- Sign up/Registration issue
- Lack Of Customer service
- Loan issues
- Server issues
- Not suitable for small businesses
- Quality of decision making is low
Some advantages and disadvantages of American Express National Bank
- Your deposits will be protected by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor.
- American Express CDs have no minimum opening deposit requirement.
- American Express Personal Savings offers a rate that’s among the top in the industry.
- Accounts are limited to individual, taxable savings accounts and CDs.
- American Express Personal Savings doesn’t use a service such as Zelle, which can speed up online transfers.
- There is no mobile app to support your account
- If you want to deposit a paper check, you’ll have to mail it in, the old-fashioned way.
American Express National Bank doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for American Express National Bank. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!