Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android’s user interface is mainly based on direct manipulation, using touch gestures that loosely correspond to real-world actions, such as swiping, tapping and pinching, to manipulate on-screen objects, along with a virtual keyboard for text input. In addition to touchscreen devices, Google has further developed Android TV for televisions, Android Auto for cars, and Android Wear for wrist watches, each with a specialized user interface. Variants of Android are also used on game consoles, digital cameras, PCs and other electronics.
Some Common Android OS Support Issues:-
- Battery issues.
- Google Play Store issues.
- Connectivity issues.
- Account & sign-in issues
- Can’t add or remove an account
- Can’t sign in to Google Account
- Account sync issues.
- Can’t unlock your Android device.
- Unable to reset an Android device to factory settings.
- Unable to off TalkBack screen reader for Android.
- Having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- Unable to download application in Google play store.
- Unable to Use Voice Access commands.
- Unable to Set up Switch Access for Android.
- Unable to sync your apps with your Google Account.
- Unable to Fix an installed Android app that isn’t working.
- Phone freezing.
Android OS doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, You have to search your problems to their support forum and sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our USA toll free. Please Call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-588-5306 UK + 44 330-808-3896 to get Support for Android OS. Don’t worry. We can still help you and provide all the solution related to your issues.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!