Android Pay is a digital wallet platform developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. Android Pay uses near field communication to transmit card information facilitating funds transfer to the retailer. It replaces the credit or debit card chip and PIN or magnetic stripe transaction at point-of-sale terminals by allowing the user to upload these in the Android Pay wallet. It is similar to contactless payments already used in many countries, with the addition of two-factor authentication. The service lets Android devices wirelessly communicate with point of sale systems using a near field communication (NFC) antenna, host-based card emulation, and Android’s security.
Some Common Android Pay Support Issues:-
- Device didn’t respond when you tapped.
- Unable to Set up Android Pay.
- Devices that aren’t compatible with Android Pay.
- Customer cannot add a specific payment card to Android Pay.
- Terminal does not register an Android Pay transaction.
- Single Android Pay transaction failed.
- All NFC payments are failing.
- Android Pay transaction worked but the loyalty card, gift card, or offer was not applied.
- Refund, returns and cancellation.
Android Pay doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, but you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our USA toll free.
Please Call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 with quickest path to a customer care executive or a technician.
Don’t worry. We can still help and provide all the solution related to your issues.