Android Wear is a version of Google’s Android operating system designed for smart watches and other wearables. By pairing with mobile phones running Android version 4.3 or newer, or iOS version 8.2 or newer with limited support from Google’s pairing application, Android Wear integrates Google Assistant technology and mobile notifications into a smart watch form factor. It also adds the ability to download applications from the Google Play Store.
Android Wear is a version of Google’s Android operating system designed for smart watches and other wearables. Android Wear supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and LTE connectivity, as well as a range of features and applications.
Some Common Android Wear Support Issues:-
- I can’t connect my watch to my phone.
- Android wear won’t stay connected.
- Unable to getting notifications on my watch.
- Unable to Reset Android wear watch to factory settings.
- Android wear watch won’t turn on.
- Wi-Fi disabled to extend battery life.
- Android wear watch won’t connect to my phone via Wi-Fi.
- Battery drains too fast due to Android wear watch.
- Unable to make or receive calls.
- Unable to send or receive text messages.
- Android wear Watch won’t connect to phone.
- Android Wear watch keeps crashing.
- Can’t connect to Wi-Fi.
- Bug: “OK Google” appearing on watch face.
- Voice commands trigger search instead of app.
- Can’t use or update to Android Wear watch.
- Unable to track the location using GPS.
Android Wear doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, but you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. But you can call us for any kind of technical support related to Android wear. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your device.
Please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Android Wear.
Don’t worry. We can still help and provide all the solution related to your issues.