iOS 11 is the eleventh major release of the iOS mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc., being the successor to iOS 10. It was announced at the company’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June 5, 2017, and released on September 19, 2017. Among iOS 11’s changes the lock screen and Notification Center are combined, allowing all notifications to be displayed directly on the lock screen. iOS 11 sets a new standard for what is already the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. It makes iPhone better than before. It makes iPad more capable than ever. And now it opens up both to amazing possibilities for augmented reality in games and apps.
Some Common Apple iOS 11 Support Issues:-
- Unable to update iOS 10 to iOS 11.
- Cannot use voicemail in iOS 11.
- Files app problem with locations in iOs11.
- Problem Connecting to Android Hotspots on iOS11 iPads.
- Smart Keyboard not working since ios11.
- iOS11 notifications disappearing from lock screen.
- AirPrint problem iOS 11.
- ios11 is crashing iphone 6.
- iOS11 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting.
- Music app not working after iOS11 update.
- GPS not working after update to IOS11.
- Message Notification Tone Issues in iOS 11.
- Apple Wireless Keyboard won’t type.
- Wifi connection broken after unlock iphone.
- iOS 11 incredibly slow on iPhone 7 Plus.
- FaceTime Video on longer works with iOS 11.
- iPhone 6 touch screen doesn’t work after IOS11 upgrade.
- iphone 7 wifi starts automatically after latest update to ios 11.
- Ringing problem after updating iOS 11.
- ios 11 control center issue.
- Network issues after iOS 11 update.
Apple Customer Service phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-800-694-7466
Apple iOS 11 Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Apple iOS 11, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-888-756-7591. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. Don’t Worry we still help you.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!