iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are smartphones designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. They were announced on September 9, 2015. It released on September 25, 2015. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch. The Apple iPhone 6s is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. The iPhone 6S has a similar design as like 6 but updated hardware and upgraded system-on-chip, a 12-megapixel camera, improved fingerprint recognition sensor, and LTE Advanced support. The iPhone 6S also consist a new hardware feature known as “3D Touch”, which enables pressure-sensitive touch inputs.
Some Common Apple iPhone 6s Support Issues:-
- Touch ID Home button is not working.
- iPhone 6S randomly turning off.
- Overheating problem in iPhone 6S.
- Speaker faults and distortion.
- Bad low-light photos.
- GPS keeps dropping.
- Live wallpapers not working.
- Battery percentage gets stuck.
- Apple ID Verification keeps popping up.
- Can’t connect to cellular network.
- iPhone 6S won’t turn on.
- Flashlight not working.
- Tapping links in Safari causes freeze.
- Touchscreen unresponsive.
- Backup problem.
- AirDrop not working.
- iPhone won’t charge.
- Unable to update software.
- iTunes doesn’t recognize iPhone 6S.
- Unable to send messages to non-iPhones.
- Can’t download apps from the App Store
- Apple Music no longer syncing.
- iPhone shuts down on its own, or awful battery life
- iPhone is slow or lagging.
- Unable to update to iOS 11.
- Can’t hear during calls.
- No SIM card error.
- Touch ID not working.
Apple iPhone 6S Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Apple iPhone 6S, call at on our customer service phone number USA ++1-844-200-1631 . A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!