iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are smartphones designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. They were announced on September 7, 2016 and it released on September 16, 2016, succeeding the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus as the flagship devices in the iPhone series. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch. The Apple iPhone 7 is powered by quad-core Apple A10 Fusion processor with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can’t be expanded. The Apple iPhone 7 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Some Common Apple iPhone 7 Support Issues:-
- iPhone 7 makes a hissing sound.
- Poor battery life.
- Can’t activate a new iPhone 7.
- Poor phone call/speaker quality.
- 3D Touch haptic feedback no longer working.
- Phone app crashes and freezes.
- Touch ID has stopped working.
- Bluetooth issues.
- Camera displays a black, green, or purple screen.
- “No Service” bug.
- iPhone 7 is not charging.
- Battery drains without using the phone.
- iPhone 7 echo/hissing issue.
- Proximity sensor not working.
- Can’t connect to a Wifi network.
- Unstable WiFi connection.
- Messages are not getting delivered.
- iMessage effects are not working.
- iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo.
- iPhone 7 stuck in reboot loop.
- iPhone 7 camera problems.
- Device has been frozen/bricked.
- iPhone 7 Plus Randomly Shutting Down.
Apple iPhone 7 doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-451-0307 Toll Free.
Apple iPad Mini 4 Phone number, Apple iPad Mini 4 contact number, Apple iPad Mini 4 customer service number, Apple iPad Mini 4 customer support phone number
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!