iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are smartphones designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. They were announced on September 12, 2017, alongside the higher-end iPhone 8 and it released on September 22, 2017, succeeding iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. iPhone 8 introduces an all new glass design. iPhone 8 features a more advanced 12 MP camera. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. The glass back enables easy wireless charging. True Tone technology automatically adjusts white balance to match the light around you. Dual-domain pixels give you a great view of the screen from almost any angle.
Some Common Apple iPhone 8 Support Issues:-
- Swelling battery.
- Crackling earpiece.
- App Store keeps refreshing.
- Screen unresponsive or frozen.
- Overheating problem with iPhone 8.
- Wirelessly charging problem with iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Slowly charge problem with iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone 8 connectivity issues.
- iPhone 8 Plus rear camera not focusing.
- iPhone 8 locked up.
- iPhone 8 won’t connect to App Store.
- Apple App Store search not working.
- Auto-brightness is not working.
- Experiencing Slowdown, freezing, or random restarts.
- Microphone is not working.
- Displays error messages.
- Performs slowly.
- My iPhone 8 battery is draining!
- Unable to install or update applications.
Apple iPhone Customer Service phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-800-694-7466
Apple iPhone 8 Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Apple iPhone 8, call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!