iPhone X is a smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It was announced on September 12, 2017, alongside the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The phone was released on November 3, 2017. An all new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes. iPhone X is Water and dust resistance. Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere. Face ID is a secure and private new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay. A phone that’s all screen required an entirely rethought OS with new capabilities and gestures.
Some Common Apple iPhone X Support Issues:-
- iPhone X screen burn-in.
- iPhone X not working in cold temperatures.
- Green line appearing on screen.
- Crackling speakers at high volume.
- Unresponsive screen.
- Face ID doesn’t work properly.
- Speaker buzzing issues.
- iPhone X respond slowly.
- iPhone X battery not holding a charge.
- iPhone X battery draining too fast.
- iPhone X charging too slowly.
- iPhone X users experiencing distortion & buzzing sounds from earpiece speaker.
- iPhone X face id failed to set up.
- iPhone X won’t unlock.
- iPhone X unable to unlock if i have contacts lens on.
- iPhone X face id mistake.
- iPhone X restart automatically.
- iPhone X heating problem.
Apple iPhone Customer Service phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-800-694-7466
Apple iPhone X Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Apple iPhone X, call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!