Keynote is a presentation software application developed as a part of the iWork productivity suite by Apple Inc. Keynote 7.3.1 was released on November 2, 2017 and is the most recent version for the Mac. On January 27, 2010, Apple announced a new version of Keynote for iPad with an all-new touch interface. With its powerful tools and dazzling effects, Keynote makes it easy to create stunning and memorable presentations. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together on a Mac, iPad or iPhone – even on a PC using iWork for iCloud. Keynote makes it easy for you and your team to create beautiful presentations together from anywhere. It lets everyone work at the same time, with access to the same powerful tools.
Some Common Apple Keynote Support Issues:-
- Unable to add slides.
- Unable to delete slides.
- Unable to use the undo option.
- Unable to delete presentation.
- Problem to print the presentation.
- Unable to save a large presentation as a package.
- Unable to use iCloud with Keynote.
- Unable to add, edit, and organize slides.
- Unable to change the background color.
- Unable to add images, shapes, and media.
- Unable to create tables and charts.
- Unable to add a magic move transition.
- Unable to send a copy of a presentation.
- Unable to post presentation in a blog.
- Unable to move, resize, and rotate a chart.
- Unable to add a border and background to a chart.
- Problem with format an equation with MathType.
- Unable to control a presentation with a remote.
Apple corporate phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-408-996-1010
Apple Keynote doesn’t have a phone number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our Customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Apple Keynote support. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!