The Mac Mini is a small desktop computer manufactured by Apple Inc. Like earlier mini-ITX PC designs, it is 200 mm square and 36 mm tall. It weighs 2.7 pounds. Mac mini is an affordable powerhouse that packs the entire Mac experience into a 7.7-inch-square frame. Just connect your own display, keyboard, and mouse. Mac mini makes everyday tasks a breeze with fourth-generation Intel Core processors, a flash storage option that’s up to 50 percent faster and wireless performance up to three times quicker than its predecessor. With Intel Iris Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 5000, it also delivers graphics performance up to 90 percent faster than the previous generation. And with great connectivity features like Thunderbolt 2 and support for HDTV, Mac mini makes the perfect centerpiece to any setup.
Some Common Apple Mac Mini Support Issues:-
- Unable to store content in iCloud.
- Unable to burn CDs and DVDs.
- Unable to copy files to another storage device.
- Unable to erase or format a storage device.
- Unable to change or reset the password of a macOS user account.
- Unable to login account.
- Unable to install Windows using Boot Camp.
- Problem to use Siri on Mac mini
- Mac mini EFI Firmware Update 1.1 issue.
- Unable to remove or install memory.
- Connecting headphones or external speakers on Mac mini doesn’t work properly.
- I have problem with wi-fi on Mac Mini.
- Unreliable wireless performance may occur when USB 3.0 external devices are close.
- Intel-based Mac Power On Self Test RAM error codes.
- Wi-Fi connection problems.
- Unable to use a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or trackpad with your Mac mini.
Apple Customer Service phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-800-275-2273
Apple Mac Mini Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Apple Mac Mini, call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666. Don’t Worry we still help you.