The MacBook is a brand of notebook computers manufactured by Apple Inc. from May 2006 to February 2012, and relaunched in 2015. It replaced the iBook series and 12-inch PowerBook series of notebooks as a part of the Apple-Intel transition from PowerPC. Positioned as the low end of the MacBook family, below the premium ultra-portable MacBook Air and the powerful MacBook Pro, the MacBook was aimed at the consumer and education markets. Mac OS is the current series of Unix-based graphical operating systems developed and marketed by Apple Inc. designed to run on Apple’s Macintosh computers.
Some Common Apple MacBook Support Issues:-
- Problems with Ethernet (wont detect), Login into AppStore, probably related.
- Mouse problems.
- Problems with PDF in outlook on MacBook.
- Problem with MacBook Pro at startup.
- JAVA related crash.
- Safari crashing possibly flash related.
- Clock problem and shutdown problem!
- All Yahoo and Google related web pages: do not load.
- Cannot sign into iMessage using my MacBook.
- Problem to pass through firmware update.
- Safari 2.03 Java related crashes.
- MacBook won’t turn on.
- MacBook won’t shut down.
- Apple MacBook Freezes.
- Apple MacBook is running slowly.
- WiFi is slow or not working.
- Bluetooth isn’t working.
- MacBook is not charging.
- Apple MacBook is running out of power too quickly.
- Problem to login Apple id.
- Screen resolution not changing correctly.
- Issues using an external display.
- No sound through speakers.
Apple Macbook doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-308-5694 UK + 1-888-991-5574 Toll Free.
Apple Macbook Phone number, Apple Macbook contact number, Apple Macbook customer service number, Apple Macbook customer support phone number
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!