Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. Apple Pay offers an easy, secure, and private way to pay on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac. And now you can send and receive money with friends and family right in Messages. Apple Pay is a mobile payments service that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. It is very similar to contactless payments already used in many countries, with the addition of two-factor authentication via Touch ID, PIN, or passcode. You can use Apple Pay in stores, within apps, on the web in Safari,2 and for some transit. In the U.S., you can use Apple Pay to send and receive money with friends and family.
Some Common Apple Pay Support Issues:-
- Unable to deactivate Apple Pay.
- Unable to setup Apple pay.
- Unable to add cards to Apple Pay.
- Problem to transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account.
- Problem to use Wallet on iPhone or iPod touch.
- Problem to set up Apple Pay Cash and person to person payments.
- Unable to add money to Apple Pay.
- Apple Pay Cash account is restricted or locked.
- Can’t find Apple pay in my Mobile.
- Apple Pay card verification not working.
- Apple Pay doesn’t work.
- Apple Pay not responding.
- New card authorization not being approved.
- Apple Pay compatibility problem.
- Unable to link iTunes Payment with Apple Pay.
- Problem to use Apple Pay with Apple watch.
- Unable to setup a fingerprint after the initial set up failed.
- Unable to send or receive money.
- Unable to add the card on Apple Pay.
Apple corporate phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-408-996-1010
Apple Pay doesn’t have a phone number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Apple Pay support. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!