Photos is a photo management and editing application developed by Apple. It was released as a bundled app in iOS 8 on September 17, 2014—replacing the Camera Roll and released as a bundled app to OS X Yosemite users in 10.10.3 update on April 8, 2015. It later released for tvOS 10 on September 13, 2016. Take photos and use the camera features on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Then browse and edit those photos right on your device. You can view, organize, edit, and share photos on your Mac with the Photos app. You can also use the photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or camera and Mac.
Some Common Apple Photos Support Issues:-
- Problem to organize photos and videos.
- Unable to hide photos or videos.
- Unable to delete a photo or video from Photos.
- Unable to recover a deleted photo or video.
- Unable to remove a photo or video from an album.
- Unable to import photos and videos from Apple devices.
- Unable to print to an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Unable to edit photos and trim videos.
- Unable to add items to a shared album.
- Unable to delete comments from a shared album.
- Unable to delete photos from a shared album.
- Unable to add or remove subscribers, or turn Notifications on or off.
- Unable to add items to a shared album you subscribed to.
- Unable to disable automatic upload to “My photo stream” Album.
- Unable to disable Apple Photos for managing imports.
- Apple Photo keeps corrupting.
- Unable to use iCloud Photo Library on your Apple TV.
- Warning when ordering photo products in Photos or iPhoto.
Apple corporate phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-408-996-1010
Apple Photos doesn’t have a phone number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our Customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Apple Photos support.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!