QuickTime is an extensible multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc., capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity. First made in 1991, the latest Mac version, QuickTime X, is currently available on Mac OS X Snow Leopard and newer. You can Use QuickTime Player to play, record, edit, and share audio and video files on your Mac. QuickTime Player uses onscreen controls similar to a CD or DVD player. You can record QuickTime screen. QuickTime helps you personalize your videos by trimming, rotating, splitting or combing clips, etc. You can edit QuickTime video without launching the sophisticated iMovie.
Some Common Apple QuickTime Support Issues:-
- Unable to open a file.
- Unable to play a file.
- Unable to play a file in continuous loop.
- Screensize option is unavailable in QuickTime.
- Unable to show subtitles or captions.
- Problem to choose the soundtrack for a movie.
- Screen recording problem.
- Unable to record the movie.
- Unable to create the new recording.
- Unable to rearrange the movie clip.
- Unable to add a movie or clip.
- Unable to rotate or flip a clip.
- Unable to trim a movie or a clip.
- Unable to save or rename a recording.
- Unable to delete a recording.
- Unable to share the movies.
- Unable to export the movies.
Apple Quicktime doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 Toll Free.
Apple Quicktime Phone number, Apple Quicktime contact number, Apple Quicktime customer service number, Apple Quicktime customer support phone number
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!