Safari is a web browser developed by Apple based on the WebKit engine. First released in 2003 with Mac OS X Panther, a mobile version has been included in iOS devices since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007. It is the default browser on Apple devices. Safari is engineered specifically for Mac, so it takes advantage of the powerful technologies built into every one. And Safari offers native support for Netflix and plays HTML5 video everywhere it’s available. So, compared with Chrome and Firefox, you can browse for up to two hours longer and watch Netflix videos up to four hours longer.
Some Common Apple Safari Support Issues:-
- Unable to update the Apple Safari.
- Unable to download the Apple Safari.
- Safari can’t open a website.
- Safari can’t open a window.
- Encrypted webpage doesn’t open in Safari
- A webpage is garbled in Safari.
- Features on a webpage don’t work.
- Safari doesn’t display webpage images.
- Unable to zoom in on WebPages.
- Safari can’t save a password.
- Unable to save the WebPages in Safari.
- Safari features are unavailable or you’re asked for a password.
- Safari won’t shut down.
- Unable to stop autoplay videos in Safari on Mac.
- Safari is slow, stops responding, quits unexpectedly.
- Unable to stop pop-up ads in Safari.
- Cannot remove cookies since Sierra update.
- Safari doesn’t load a page or webpage items are missing.
- Autofill is not working in Safari 11.
- Unable to add the extension in safari.
Apple corporate phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-408-996-1010
Apple Safari doesn’t have a phone number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our Customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Apple Safari support. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!