Apple TV 4k is a digital media player and micro-console developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small network appliance and entertainment device that can receive digital data from a number of sources and stream it to a capable television. It has to be connected to an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television via an HDMI cable. The Apple TV 4K application lets you browse content from over 60 video services without switching from one app to the next. You’ll find movies, shows, and handpicked recommendations. Apple TV 4K is built to take full advantage of 4K HDR to deliver an amazing experience that makes it incredibly easy to enjoy TV in the highest quality ever.
Some Common Apple TV 4K Support Issues:-
- Audio issues like audio drops, noise, or audio/video out of sync.
- Unable to use HDR or Dolby Vision on a supported television.
- Intermittent static, snow, or sparkles on the screen.
- Television image is tinted, color is too bright, or has intermittent or no video.
- Unable to update the software on television.
- Connectivity problem with HDMI cable.
- Slightly dim SDR content in some cases.
- Unable to share content with AirPlay.
- Apple TV 4K won’t turn on.
- Unable to use iOS device to control Apple TV.
- Unable to setup Apple TV 4k remote.
- Message occurs that device might not be able to play 1080p.
- Unable to mirror iOS device screen.
- Unable to restore Apple tv 4K.
- Unable to restore Apple TV through iTunes.
- Unable to change the language on Apple TV.
- Problem with to use Apple Watch as a remote control for Apple TV 4K or iTunes.
- Dolby Vision freezing Apple TV 4k.
- Unable to pair iOS device or Mac with Apple TV 4K.
- Unable to setup Apple TV 4K.
Apple Corporate phone number:-
Toll Free: +1-408-996-1010
Apple TV 4K doesn’t have a phone number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our Customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Apple TV 4K support. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!