Bank of America (BofA)
Bank of America (BofA) was established in 1904. Since then, through the ups and downs of financial growth and crises, it has grown to become one of the “big four” banks in the United States (the others are JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo). Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America has operations in more than 35 countries around the world.
Bank of America offers a full range of financial products and services. Its personal depository banking products include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). Its checking accounts, both interest bearing and non-interest bearing, feature online banking, mobile banking, debit cards, and available overdraft protection. BofA’s savings accounts can be used as overdraft protection for BofA checking accounts.
Features of Bank of America
- Transfer funds and pay bills
- Check balances and recent transactions
- View your statements Redeem credit card rewards
- Redeem credit card rewards
- Mobile banking
- Send money to virtually anyone using email address or mobile number
Common issues regarding Bank of America (BofA)
- Mobile banking
- Online transactions
- Website server issues
- Hidden fees
- Quality of speed
- Expensive debits charged first
- Unable to fulfill promises
- Unhelpful in small businesses
- Deposit and withdrawal problems
- Loan issues
- Interest rate for small businesses are low
- Websites crashes during money transactions
- Speed of making decisions are slow
Pros and cons of Bank of America
- Ease of use-Bank of America offers branch banking, free online banking, mobile and text banking. On the other hand, today almost any bank offers all these services, excluding online banks, which do not offer branch banking.
- Safety and security-Bank of America provides many free security features for its customers, such as “Site Key,” a security measure for your online banking account.
- Investment options-The brokerage offers decent pricing and competitive services. Merrill Edge is a good choice for buy-and-hold investors and current Bank of American customers. However there are better options on the market.
- Checking accounts.Bank of America offers two personal checking accounts: Bank of America Core Checking and Bank of America Interest Checking. Both accounts offer free online banking, mobile and text banking, and free bill pay.
- Low interest rates-Large banks are not eager to pay their customers the most competitive interest rates on their savings, checking, IRA and CD accounts
- Lack of responsiveness-Bank of America mortgage customers, especially those with problems, have complained that it’s very difficult to resolve mortgage issues through the bank, and especially hard to get a timely response.
- Account fees-$35 overdraft fee can be charged up to four times daily.
Bank of America doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Bank of America. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!