Binance Coin (BNB) is an ERC20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain by the popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance. With this cryptocurrency, you can pay a сommission for transactions on the exchange. And if you decide to do so, you will receive additional discounts. In the first year, you will be able to get a discount – 50%, in the second – 25%, in the third – 12.5%, in the fourth – 6.75%. The token was established with a total supply of 200 million. As per the Whitepaper, Binance plans to use 20% of the profits each Quarter to buyback and burn BNB, until 50% of the total BNB supply (100 million) is burned. Call us at Binance Coin Customer Service +1-800-715-9523.
Features of Binance Coin
- Proven products
- Superior technology
- Fast speed
Common Problems Of Binance Coin
- Unable to sell and buy Binance coin.
- Binance coin hacking issue.
- Unable to receive a Binance coin.
- Trouble signing in on Binance.com.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to send Binance coin from my account.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to mine Binance coin.
- Users address error.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send a Binance coin.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Binance coin wallet.
- Unable to cash Binance coin.
Pros and Cons of Binance Coin
- You will receive a discount on trading using BNB on payment
- Partnerships and Great team
- Speed of transaction processing is fast
- Only in the Chinese language
- Fiat currency exchange is not included
- Limited coins
Binance Coin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get instant customer support by calling us at our Binance Coin customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 and UK +44-800-358-2812. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us