For an exchange to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Binance could use a little work, the team is responsive and capable of offering professional aid to traders in need.
|Binance Support Number||+||1-833-218-7888|
|Binance Phone Number||+||1-833-219-2999|
Basically, Binance is a China-based digital cryptocurrency and a major exchange platform for cryptocurrencies. Binance began live trading in JULY 2017 and offering a successfulbusiness exchange yet.
Binance currently supports around 50 coins and tokens such as EOS, Neo, Qtum, Stratis, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Iota, OmiseGO, and Walton. Binance, found online as Binance.com, is a popular cryptocurrency exchange currently sitting in the top 20 exchanges by volume. The exchange has particularly strong volume in pairs like NEO/BTC, GAS/BTC, ETH/BTC, and BNB/BTC.
Binance is fully Compatible with:
- PC Clients
Some Common Binance Support Issues: –
- Problems with a Bitcoin transaction
- My account is hacked
- A problem to create an account
- I can’t log in to my account
- Unable to retrieve the local bitcoins password
- Unable to buy bitcoins
- Unable to sell bitcoins
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet
- Identity verification problem
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed
- Two Factor Authentication problem
- Unable to delete/disable Binance account
- puzzle captcha doesn’t work
- Unable to withdraw forked coins
- Issues with my Binance app on IOS (gets stuck)
What are the advantages of using Binance?
Directly supports 100+ cryptocurrencies:-
- Basic and Advanced exchange features
- Multi-language support
- Offers the Binance in-house BNB token for reduced trading fees
- High liquidity
- Can process up to 1.4 million transaction per second
- Always have a proven track in crypto and finance record
- Offers reward programs
- Low fees on transactions and withdrawals
Drawbacks of Binance:
- Some issues are analyzed with Android Mobile App version
- Delays in withdrawing certain coins
- Totally under the regulatory actions of Chinese government
- Can’t be assessed for long time easily (because it’s completely new platform)
- Currently only Chinese phone numbers are supported for two-factor authentication
- Collects user data
Binance doesn’t have a phone number. You have to search their forums and support sites for help. You May call US On +1-833-218-7888 to get third party support. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack! Better Call Us!
Withdraw to wrong address
Binance will start the automatic withdrawal process as soon as you click the Withdrawal Confirmation button in your E-mail account. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop this once initiated. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, Binance is also unable to locate where your funds have been sent. If you have sent your coins to the wrong address by mistake, please use other means to try and locate and/or contact the recipient of your funds.
If you have withdrawn your funds to another exchange with an incorrect or empty tag/required description, please contact the receiving exchange with your TxID to organize the return of your funds.
Cannot receive Email
Please following below procedures kindly.
- Please verify registered email account and ensure it is correct.
- Please check spam folder in email system to search the email.
- Whitelist Binance email in your email server, please refer to: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000444531
Please add below accounts into your whitelist:
- Ensure that email client works normally.
- It is recommended to use Gmail, Outlook and QQ email service.
Deposit Fiat currency
Binance does not support any fiat currency (USD, JPY, etc.) trades or transactions. Only cryptocurrency may be deposited and traded on our exchange.
Deposit Forgot or Wrong Tag/Memo/Payment ID
If you forgot or use a wrong tag, memo or payment id, please provide the following information in order for us to verify the transaction:
- Please make sure you have passed level 2 verification, if not, please click here to complete and then submit a ticket to our customer support team.
- Binance account name(email), Coin, Amount, Txid (Critical),correct Tag/Memo/Payment ID
- Screenshot of the sending transaction.
Due to a large number of requests, it may take some time to process your request. Please be patient.
Deposited wrong coins
If you sent wrong coins to your Binance coin address:
- Binance generally does not offer a token/coin recovery service.
- If you have suffered a significant loss as a result of incorrectly deposited tokens/coins, Binance may, solely at our discretion, assist you in recovering your tokens/coins. This process is extremely complicated and may result in significant cost, time and risk.
- If you wish to request Binance to recover your coins, please provide: your Binance account email, coin name, address, amount, txid(Critical), transaction screenshot. Binance team will judge whether or not retrieve wrong coins.
- If it was possible to recover your coins, we may need to install or upgrade the wallet software, export/ import private keys etc. These operations can only be conducted by authorized staff under carefully security audit. Please be patient as it may cost over 1 month to retrieve wrong coins.
Sent to wrong address
If you sent your coins to a wrong address, Binance did not receive these coins. And Binance do not know who controls those addresses and have no means of recovering those coins. If you know who that address belongs to, it is recommended that you contact to the owner of the target address to negotiate your coins back.
How to Deposit to Binance
- Login to Binance’s Official Website: www.binance.com
- Click the upper right corner【Funds】→【Deposits Withdrawals】→【Deposit】→ Copy the deposit address or scan the deposit QR code. Please input this as the withdrawal address on other exchanges or the destination address for the wallet you are sending from.
- Using withdrawing from Bitfinex as an example, paste Binance’s BTC deposit address found above into Bitfinex’s BTC withdrawal address field, along with the withdrawal amount.
- To check the status of your deposit: Go back to Binance’s Official Website, Click 【Funds】→【History】→【Deposits History】→ Click the “Check” after the Txid address.
Notice: Binance is a pure cryptocurrency exchange and does not support trading in fiat. If you want to deposit using fiat, please use the following websites:
- OTC: (CNY & USD) :localbitcoins.com
- OTC: (CNY) : otcbtc.com
- Exchange Platform (USD) : www.bitfinex.com
- I made a transaction from Binance to another Exchange/Wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
If you encounter an issue where your withdrawal is missing, please check the corresponding log in the [Withdrawals History] page in your Account Center first.
Normally, a TxID will be generated within 30 to 60 minutes, indicating that Binance has begun the transfer on the corresponding blockchain. When you see the TxID, please click on “Check” to the right of the TxID to check its status and confirmations on the blockchain. Here are the steps to follow when checking the confirmations:
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction has not yet been confirmed, please be patient and wait for the confirmation process to complete.
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction is already confirmed, which means that Binance has transferred coins successfully and cannot do anything to help you. If you still had issues, please negotiate to the owner of destination address.
- If a TxID has not been generated for 6 hours yet after clicking the email link to confirm the withdrawal, please reopen the ticket and attached:
- Withdrawal history screenshot with the transaction.
We’ll try best to solve it as soon as possible. By the way, priority would be low if tickets lack of above screenshots.
Deposit does not arrive
The exchange I am sending to Binance from shows that my transaction completed, why haven’t I received anything on Binance?
A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain.
Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a variable amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “confirmations” before a transaction is verified.
It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If your transaction shows “unconfirmed” on its blockchain, this is beyond our control. You must wait for the transaction to be processed on the blockchain. Once it is included in the blockchain, it will begin to produce confirmations.
- For Bitcoin and Bitcoin-based projects, your transaction should arrive on Binance by 2 confirmations. For Ethereum and most other projects (quicker to confirm), it should arrive by 30 confirmations.
- If you have sent to Binance from another exchange but not received a TxID, please contact customer service for that exchange.
Noted: If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your binance account, please reopen original ticket and attached:
- Blockchain explorer screenshot with the confirmed transaction;
- your account balances Screenshot missed the transaction;