Bitshares is an open-source, public, blockchain-based real-time financial platform. It provides a built-in decentralized asset exchange, similar to New York Stock Exchange but for cryptocurrencies and without the need to trust a central authority to handle all the funds, that can execute trading using an international network of computers in which anyone can take part. BitShares also provides a cryptocurrency token called “BTS”, which can be transferred between accounts and is used to collect fees for network operations and as collateral for loans
- Decentralized asset exchange
- Dynamic account permissions
- Referral rewards program
- Price-stable cryptocurrencies
Common problems of Bitshares
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the BitShares wallet.
- Unable to sell and buy BitShares.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to mine BitShares.
- Trouble signing in on bitshares.org.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to receive a BitShares.
- BitShares hacking issue.
- Unable to send a BitShares.
- Unable to send BitShares from my account.
- Unable to cash BitShares.
- Password does not work.
- Server connection issues.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Two-factor authentication failed
- Users address error.
Pros and Cons
- BitShares is used to represent the gold and USD
- You can convert your cryptocurrencies into other cryptocurrencies
- BitShares is affordable for those who wants to join cryptocurrency world
- Sudden crashes
- It is still volatile and likely to continue in near future
BitShares doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for BitShares. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us