British Airways, is also known as BA. It is the biggest carrier in the United Kingdom based on fleet size, or the second largest, behind easyJet, when estimated by travelers conveyed. The airline is based in Waterside located at London Heathrow Airport. In January 2011 BA converged with Iberia, making the International Airlines Group (IAG), a holding organization registered in Madrid, Spain. IAG is the world’s third-biggest airline group as far as yearly income and the second-biggest in Europe. It is recorded on the London Stock Exchange and in the FTSE 100 Index.
British Airways is the biggest carrier based in the United Kingdom in terms of fleet size, international flights, and international destination and was, until 2008, the biggest aircraft in number of Passenger. The airline conveyed 34.6 million travelers or passengers in 2008, however, rival carrier easyJet transported 44.5 million passengers that year, passing British Airways for the first time. British Airways holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating License, it is allowed to convey passengers, freight, and mail on airplane with at least 20 seats
Founded: 31 March 1974
|Founded||31 March 1974|
|Air Operator’s Certificate||441|
|Frequent-flyer program||Executive Club/Avios|
|Company slogan||To Fly. To Serve.|
|Parent company||International Airlines Group|
|Headquarters||Waterside, Harmondsworth, United Kingdom|
Note:- Pros and cons are based on customer reviews and comments.
- Good inflight entertainment
- Good ground service
- Cabin staff service is good
- Legroom is available
- Check in and boarding
- Seats are not comfortable
- Food and beverages not so good
- Cleanliness issues
Cabins and services:
- Economy class: British Airways economy class, lets you enjoy the excellent service you expect from British Airways.
- Premium economy: British Airways lets you enjoy an enhanced in-flight experience with World Traveller Plus, our premium economy cabin, offering more privacy, space and comfort in a smaller, secluded cabin.
- Business Class: British Airways provides you travel in comfort and style with our range of business class services, offering lounge access, delicious meals and drinks, extra space to work or relax, and flat beds on longhaul flights.
- First Class: Experience dedicated service, exceptional comfort and understated British elegance in every stage of your journey, from the moment you book to your final destination. From luxurious lounges to on-board fine dining, we make sure everything meets our meticulous standards.