Introduction to Cash App Customer Service
In this era of digitalization, everything is controlled electronically whether it’s your house controls, the car you drive or the money you earn. It’s somehow taking us towards a world with more privacy and security. We are moving towards an economy with electronic cash, leaving behind the economy of conventional physical cash. Cash App is an application that provides mobile payment services and contributing its bit to making this world safer in terms of electronic financial services. Cash App has been developed by Square, Inc. This App allows the user to transfer money from one place to another or in other terms, transfer money from one person to another by using just a mobile App. Cash App includes the ability for individuals, business owners and organizations to use a unique username in order to send and receive money, known as $cashtag. It was initially released in October 2013 and later for businesses in March 2015. This App is available only on two platforms; Android and iOS. Cash App offers two languages till now that are English and French. As of February 18, 2019, this service recorded 7 million active users. Cash App provides a black, customizable debit visa card and this card is known as Cash Card. Users have to sign their name on the mobile App and later that signature will be printed on the Cash Card and sent to the respective users. Users can send or request money to another Cash account through its mobile app or Email. Users can choose to withdraw the money with its Cash Card in ATMs or transfer the money to a local bank account. Cash App now supports ACH direct deposits.
Features of Cash App
- Protect payments with, Touch ID, Face ID or a passcode.
- Buy and sell Bitcoin from the App.
- Cash App provides a free debit card.
- Make your first payments within minutes.
Pros and Cons of Cash
- It is very easy to set up an account and use it.
- A transaction on Cash App takes from a couple of minutes to a couple of days depending on your choice.
- There are no fees charged for P2P transfers.
- In order to send money, you just need to know about the recipient’s email or phone number.
- Square, Inc has recently added the feature to buy and sell bitcoins form the App. This feature is not available with any other mobile payment service, which makes it one of its kind.
- Cash App can be used for business transactions.
- This App has been developed by a trusted company, i.e. Square, Inc.
- It has the best privacy features compared to other similar apps.
- If you are using an Apple device, then you can transfer the money with Siri.
- There is a referral bonus when your referred friend uses the App to send $50 or more within the first two weeks.
- Cash App will charge you 1% of the deposit amount if you choose instant deposit option.
- This App charges you 3% fees if you choose credit card as a payment method.
- This App is not operational in many countries i.e. the reason not everyone knows about it.
- With Cash App, you can only send money inside the United States of America.
- Cash App requires separate accounts to be opened if you want to perform both business and personal transfers.
- Cash App generally faces various network issues.
- Sometimes, the transferred amount gets stuck in between the sender and receiver due to some technical glitches. However, the amount is refunded to the sender later.
How to get in touch with Cash App’s customer support?
There are a couple of ways by which you can contact the customer support of Cash App.
Follow these steps to request contact through the Cash App:
- Open your Cash App and hit the profile icon on the home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Cash Support.
- Select ‘Something Else’
- Browse your issue type
- Click on ‘Contact Support’
Follow these steps to get in touch with the Cash App support through cash.app/help:
- Open the link www.cash.app/help in your browser
- Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Contact Support’ below
- Log in with your credentials
- Browse your issue
- Hit the ‘Contact Support’ button
In order to receive automated instructions over a phone call, you can call on +1-844-200-1631.
Please note that this number is only operational from Mon to Friday between 6 A.M to 6 P.M. PST.
Please note that the Cash’s representatives will never ask you for your sign-in code over the phone call, on social media or through any other media.
You can also reach them by Mail at:
1455 Market Street Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 9410.