Charter Communications, Inc. is an American telecommunications company that offers its services to consumers and businesses under the branding of Spectrum. Providing services to over 25 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T U-verse/DirecTV. It is the fifth largest telephone provider based upon residential subscriber line count.
In late 2012, with the naming of longtime Cablevision executive Thomas Rutledge as their CEO, the company relocated its corporate headquarters from St. Louis, Missouri, to Stamford, Connecticut, although many operations still remain based out of St. Louis. On May 18, 2016, Charter became the parent company of Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks for a combined $71.4 billion, making it the third-largest pay television service in the United States
Features of Charter Spectrum
- Spectrum Internet customer can create up to seven email addresses for no additional charge. They also provide the tools necessary to secure your email account.
- They provide security suite for its customers, which protects against malicious viruses ,spyware ,worms ,Trojans and more
- Unlimited access is included for up to 15 registered devices per account.
- No data caps
- No contracts
- Free internet modem
Some common issues of Charter Spectrum, we fix-
- VPN errors
- DNS keeps changing
- System status errors
- Password change errors
- Slow web page loading
- Setting up the VPN
- Troubleshooting the router
- DHCP errors
- Port forwarding
- Log In issue
- Wireless connection issues
- Transaction fail
Pros and Cons of Charter Spectrum
- Spectrum provides high speed internet as compare to other communication companies
- There are no data caps
- No modem fee require
- They use optical fiber which is very good in maintaining the internet speed
- Cable speeds up to 300 Mbps
- No-contract cable plans
- Plan prices starting at $59.99/mo
- The high-speed plans are not available in all areas
- One internet-only plan
- Poor customer satisfaction
- Fragmented fiber availability
- Slow upload speeds
Charter Spectrum doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Charter Spectrum. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!