JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., doing business as Chase Bank, is a national bank headquartered in Manhattan, New York City that constitutes the consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of the U.S. multinational banking and financial services holding company, JPMorgan Chase & Co. The bank was known as Chase Manhattan Bank until it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. in 2000. Chase Manhattan Bank was formed by the merger of the Chase National Bank and The Manhattan Company in 1955.The bank has been headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since its merger with Bank One Corporation in 2004.The bank acquired the deposits and most assets of Washington Mutual.
Chase offers more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationwide. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has 250,355 employees (as of 2016) and operates in more than 100 countries. JPMorgan Chase & Co. had assets of US$2.49 trillion in 2016.
Chase Bank features
- Transfer money, including one-time and recurring transfers
- Send money to almost anyone using Chase QuickPay through Zelle
- Download your account activity to spreadsheet software or budgeting software such as Quicken or QuickBooks
- Sign up for paperless statements and review and print up to seven years of statements
- Check account balances
- Set up text, email, and phone alerts for triggering events, such as your account falling below a certain level
- Make online bill payments, ACH payments, and wire transfers
Minimum deposit and Fees in Chase bank savings account
- Chase offers two types of savings accounts, as well as Certificates of Deposit. You could open a savings account through Chase as a standalone account or in connection with a checking account.
The two types of saving accounts are Chase Savings and Chase Premier Savings
|Minimum Deposit||Monthly Fee||Requirements to Waive Monthly Fee||Savings Withdrawal Limits|
|Chase Savings||$25||$5||A beginning daily balance of $300 or more; link to a Chase Premier or Premier Platinum checking account; or at least one $25 repeating automatic transfer monthly from a Chase checking account||You may make six withdrawals or transfers each statement period. If you exceed that, a $5 savings withdrawal limit fee is applied|
|Chase Premier Savings||$100||$25||A beginning daily balance of $15,000, or a link to a Chase Premier Plus or Premier Platinum checking account||You may make six withdrawals or transfers each statement period. If you exceed that, a $5 savings withdrawal limit fee is applied. Fee is waived if your balance is $15,000 or more when money is transferred out|
Chase Bank interest rates and fees
- ATM fees of $2.50 for using non-Chase ATMs in the U.S.
- ATM fees of $5 per withdrawal at non-Chase ATMs abroad
- Overdraft fees of $34 for each item, with a maximum of three insufficient funds fees daily. This fee won’t be charged if your balance is overdrawn by $5 or less.
- $15 extended overdraft fees each time your account is overdrawn five or more consecutive days, even if the amount is $5 or less
Common technical issues customers faces in Chase Bank
- Sign in/login issue
- Sign up/registration issue
- Error during eCheck deposit
- Loan issues
- Lack of customer service
- Small businesses are not allowed
- Hidden fees
- Server issues
- Speed of delivering quality is low
- Error during site access
Advantages and Disadvantages of Chase Bank
- Chase Bank provides strong bonus on new accounts
- You can link your bank accounts with other Chase products like Credit cards and Debit cards
- Chase Bank is good for people with direct deposits
- More than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs
- Monthly fee on basic checking account is easy to avoid
- Checking and savings bonus offers
- High monthly fees, low interest rates on premier checking accounts
- Bad for people located far from major cities
- 01% APY on Chase Savings℠ (effective 3/16/2018; rates are variable and subject to change); better rates available elsewhere
- Bad for premium and high-yield checking accounts
- $2.50 fee at non-Chase ATMs in U.S., $5 fee plus 3% abroad
- Bad for earning interest on savings deposits and CDs
Chase Bank doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Chase Bank. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!