Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile system game created and distributed by Finnish diversion designer Supercell. The game was released for iOS platform on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013.
Clash of Clans is set in a dream themed persevering world where the player is a head of a town. Clash of Clans task players to build their own town utilizing the assets picked up from attacking different players through the game’s battling highlights. The fundamental assets are gold, solution and dull remedy. Players can conjoin to make clans, gatherings of up to fifty individuals who would then be able to share in Clan Wars together, give and get troops, and converse with each other.
Some Common Clash of Clans Support Issues We Fix:
- Supercell ID disable
- Problem with Supercell IDs to a new device
- I lost my village!
- I connected to Google Play but my village isn’t loading!
- I connected to Game Center but my village isn’t loading!
- I can’t connect to Facebook!
- Unable to delete my village
- Another device connecting problem
- Someone else is playing my game!
- I can’t remember my Google Play account and password!
- Play Store won’t load or download the game!
- Unable to transferring your game to another device
- Don’t share your login data!
- Unable to disable notification
- Stop Game Center Alerts
- My chat notifications are not working
- My global chat is in the wrong language
- Unable to reset my village
- Unable to cancel an upgrade
- I can’t join a clan anymore!
- Unable to join, create and search for a clan
Clash of Clans doesn’t have a technical support number. You have to search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-451-0307 for Clash of Clans. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!