Delta Air Lines (DL) is an international airline based in United States. It serves over 325 routes in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. Delta Airlines is based out of Atlanta, Georgia, and is one of the largest airlines in the world in terms of passenger traffic, destinations offered and fleet size. Delta has nearly 250 destinations in its global network spanning six continents, with its largest hub in Atlanta running close to 1,000 departures daily. Of course they have nice connections to nearly all possible destinations in the USA, but also to lots of destinations in Mexico and Latin America. Use 1800CSN to find flights on Delta Airlines.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year, with Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offering service to 368 destinations in 66 countries on six continents. Delta operates a mainline fleet of more than 700 aircraft and is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance.
Delta Air Lines, Inc commonly referred to as Delta. It is a major American airline, and its headquarters and largest hub located in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, it operates over 5,400 flights daily and serve domestic and international network that includes 319 destinations in 54 countries on six continents, as of October 2016. Delta is one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance, and operates joint ventures with AeroMexico, Air France-KLM, Alitalia, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, and WestJet. Regional service is operated under the brand name Delta Connection.
Founded: 30 May 1924, Macon, Georgia, United States
Note:- Pros and cons are based on customer reviews and comments.
Delta Airlines Classes of Service:
Business Elite Class:
- Complimentary visit to Delta Sky Club before your flight
- Multiple seating options and amenities such as personal in-flight entertainment, quilted duvets, and full-sized pillows
- Business Elite flat bed seats lie completely flat and offer privacy, direct aisle access, more personal bag storage, and power for laptops and other electronic devices
- International five-course dining menu featuring entrées from renowned chef Mitchell Bernstein and wine pairings from Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Sky Priority special baggage service
- A pillow, a blanket, and a comfortable cradle seat, plus outlets available at most seats to recharge personal electronics
- Go-go In-flight Internet access with multiple pricing options
- Entrées from renowned chef Michelle Bernstein on select flights over 1,500 miles. Premium meals and snacks are available on all shorter flights
- Extensive library of movies, live satellite TV, HBO on Demand, video games, and kid friendly options, plus an electrical outlet and USB port at most seats
- Accelerated security, faster check-in, and priority boarding, plus expedited baggage service
- In-flight Wi-Fi access
- Power outlets located at your seat to recharge personal electronics
- Movies, TV shows, games, and songs from an extensive library
- A wide variety of fresh and flavorful menu items with premium products like Boar’s Head meats, healthy snacks, and favorites like Peanut M&M’s and Pringles potato chips. Delta offers complimentary meal service on most international flights of six hours or more, and on select flights to Alaska and Hawaii. Special meals are also available on flights where complimentary meal service is offered.