EVGA Corporation is an American computer hardware company. It provides Nvidia GPU based video cards as well as Intel chipset based motherboards for the consumer and enthusiast market segments. EVGA corporation specialized in making Graphics cards, Motherboards, Power Supplies, Monitors, Computer cases, Gaming Mice, Consumer Electronics. EVGA products include motherboards, graphics cards, power supply units and related accessories. EVGA Corporation founded in July 1999, its headquarters is in Brea, California.
Some Common EVGA Corporation Support Issues:-
- No case power button connection.
- BIOS hardware incompatibility.
- Computer and laptops crash or CD-ROM reading slows down after setting up motherboard drivers.
- The mouse is unavailable when installing or booting up your Windows systems like desktop or laptop.
- Motherboard Integrated Drive Electronics port and Line print terminal port doesn’t work properly.
- Temporary Freezing / Hanging related issues.
- Cannot change resolution and color depth.
- Cannot select the desired refresh rate.
- Display only works in DOS or during bootup but not in Windows.
- Cannot change OpenGL or DirectX settings.
- Mouse cursor does not relocate smoothly.
- Mouse things driver installing up.
- Mouse not working at all.
- An issue with double click problem.
- No power is supplied to the monitor or monitor is dark or power indicator light is not lit.
- The LED on the monitor blinks but the screen is blank.
- The monitor is producing a high pitched whine.
- The screen flickers and produces a distorted image.
- Monitor makes crackling noise
- The image is scrambled or jumping, or there are diagonal lines.
EVGA Corporation Customer Service Phone Number:-
International Customers: +1-714-528-4500
EVGA Corporate’s Phone Number:-
EVGA Corporation Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for EVGA Corporation, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-844-781-0666. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!