GDAX offers institutions and professionals the ability to trade a variety of digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more on a regulated U.S. based exchange. GDAX is one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in the USA. Users can fund their accounts via bank transfer, SEPA, or bank wire. GDAX offers good prices and low fees. GDAX offers an intuitive interface with real-time orderbooks, charting tools, trade history, and a simple order process so you can trade from day one. GDAX Websocket feed lets you easily gain access to real-time market data, while our trading API lets you develop secure, programmatic trading bots.
Some Common GDAX Support Issues:-
- Identity verification for GDAX registration problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a GDAX account.
- Unable to open a GDAX account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Unable to transferring funds between GDAX and Coinbase.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
GDax doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-308-8107 UK + 44-330-808-3896 Toll Free.
GDax Phone number, GDax contact number, GDax customer service number, GDax customer support phone number #bitcoins
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!