Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. It became available as a limited beta release on April 13, 2006, and exited the beta stage in July 2009. It is available on the web and as mobile apps for the Android and iOS mobile operating systems. Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events. Reminders can be enabled for events, with options available for type and time. Event locations can also be added, and other users can be invited to events. Users can enable or disable the visibility of special calendars, including Birthdays, where the app retrieves dates of births from Google contacts and displays birthday cards on a yearly basis, and Holidays, a country-specific calendar that displays dates of special occasions.
Some Common Google Calendar Support Issues:-
- Events show at the wrong time.
- Recurring events don’t work.
- Formatting errors.
- Errors during importing.
- Unable to see the Google calendar.
- Syncing problems with Google Calendar.
- Feed processing error.
- Can’t export events.
- New events are not added in the Google calendar.
- Unable to export the events.
- Syncing repeating events.
- Can’t set the reminders.
- Not receiving invitation to group calendar.
- Problem with Calendar share notifications.
- Cancelled events no longer visible in calendar.
- Not Receiving Emails for Invites.
- Google calendar notification settings error.
- Unable to delete events.
Google Calendar doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, but you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. But you can get an instant customer support by call us at our USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896 to get Support for Google Calendar. This Customer Service Phone Number USA Toll Free with quickest path to a technician. Don’t worry, We can still help you and provide solution regarding Google Calendar.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!