Google Cardboard is a virtual reality (VR) platform developed by Google for use with a head mount for a smartphone. Named for its fold-out cardboard viewer, the platform is intended as a low-cost system to encourage interest and development in VR applications. Users can either build their own viewer from simple, low-cost components using specifications published by Google, or purchase a pre-manufactured one. To use the platform, users run Cardboard-compatible applications on their phone, place the phone into the back of the viewer, and view content through the lenses.
Some Common Google Cardboard Support Issues:-
- Missing or invalid QR code.
- I don’t see my phone screen.
- I’m having trouble seeing images through my viewer.
- Phone is too large or small for the viewer.
- Phone keeps going to the home screen.
- My phone is frozen.
- The button doesn’t work.
- The phone is not compatible.
- Unable to set up cardboard.
- Unable to download the Google Cardboard app.
Google Cardboard doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, but you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. You can avail Google Cardboard customer support by call us at our USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896 to get Support for Google Cardboard. Don’t worry. We can still help you and provide all the solution related to your issues.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!