Google Cast, branded for consumer devices as Chromecast built-in, is a proprietary protocol developed by Google that enables mobile devices and personal computers to initiate and control playback of Internet-streamed audio/video content on a compatible device, such as a digital media player connected to a high-definition television or home audio system. The protocol was first launched on July 24, 2013, to support Google’s first-generation Chromecast player. Google Cast receivers can stream content via two methods: the first employs mobile and web apps that support the Google Cast technology; the second allows mirroring of content from the web browser Google Chrome running on a personal computer, as well as content displayed on some Android devices. In both cases, playback is initiated through the “cast” button on the sender device.
Some Common Google Cast Support Issues:-
- Problem with to create a secure network with a Chromecast device.
- Unable to set up a TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Unable to prevent others from casting to my device with chromecast built-in.
- Trouble with setting up a TV or speaker with chromecast built-in.
- Unable to edit or delete audio group.
- Unable to change the volume of an audio group.
- Unable to play a music with chromecast built in speaker.
- Problem to Cast Android screen from the Google Home app.
- Unable to cast video from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV.
- Won’t see notifications when casting YouTube or YouTube Music content from your phone.
- Problem to create an audio group.
- Unable to connect tablet, phones, TV and speaker with Google Cast.
Google Cast doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now. This USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 with quickest path to a customer care executive or a technician.
Don’t worry we still help you and provide solution related to your problem.