Google Docs is a free Web-based application in which documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited and stored online. Files can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and a full-featured Web browser.
Google Docs is a word processor. Google docs web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. Google docs is available as web applications, and as mobile apps for Android and iOS. The apps are compatible with Microsoft Office and Open Document file formats. The suite also consists of Google Forms, Google Drawings and Google Fusion Tables.
Some Common Google Docs Support Issues:-
- Can’t open a file.
- Can’t edit a file in google docs.
- Unable to convert the file to work with google docs.
- Can’t fill out a form that someone sent.
- Unable to transfer the data from one sheet to another.
- Google Sheet Permission error.
- Form Responses Disappeared, need to recover.
- Unable to add a specified value to another specified variable cell.
- Unable to recover deleted tab in revision history.
- Can’t to share a doc as PDF.
- Limited sets of features.
- Unable to set the formats of google docs.
- Problem to save the file.
- Illegal format issue occurs.
- Google docs is not responding.
- Can’t Manage Repeated Text.
- Unable to add bookmarks.
- Unable to create a personal dictionary.
Google Docs doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, but you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our USA toll free.
Please Call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Docs.
Don’t worry. We can still help and provide all the solution related to your issues.