Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more. Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive. Your storage works with Drive, Gmail and Google Photos, so you can store files, save email attachments and back up photos directly to Drive.
Some Common Google Drive Support Issues:-
- Unable to upload files.
- Unable to upload many folders simultaneously.
- Unable to retrieve a file from Google Drive.
- Unable to open a file which is already saved in Google Drive.
- Can’t backup photos & videos automatically in Google Drive.
- Unable to delete and restore files in Google Drive.
- Unable to find or recover a file.
- Unable to find files in Google Drive.
- Sorting problems.
- Unable to change the notification settings.
- Unable to share files from Google Drive.
- problem to make someone else the owner of your file.
- problem to back up & sync files with Google Drive.
- Unable to recover the files.
- Common errors in Google Drive.
- Payment issue with Google Drive.
- Unable to change or cancel Google Drive storage plans.
- Can’t sign in to google accounts to use Google Drive.
Google Drive doesn’t have a phone number. It provides a support forums and sites to get your solution regarding to your issue. But you can get an instant help or customer support by call us now. Please Call us at our USA Toll Free +1-888-756-7591 to get Support for Google Drive. Don’t worry. We can still help and provide a customer support for Google Drive. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!