Google Duo is a video chat mobile app developed by Google, available on the Android and iOS operating systems. It was announced at Google’s developer conference on May 18, 2016, and began its worldwide release on August 16, 2016. Google Duo lets users make video calls in high definition. It is optimized for low-bandwidth networks. End-to-end encryption is enabled by default. Duo is based on phone numbers, allowing users to call someone from their contact list. The app automatically switches between Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
Some Common Google Duo Antivirus Support Issues:-
- Can’t verify phone number.
- Check for a good Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Can’t find or sync contacts.
- Fix sound or video call problems.
- Not able to call.
- Mic not working for video calls.
- Connection problem.
- Call freezes.
- Blurry image when talking on Duo.
- Call notifications aren’t working.
- Duo keeps saying unable to send verification SMS with no other options.
- Unable to send the request.
- Can’t reach call.
- Calls not receiving.
- having problems with Duo connecting on iOS.
- Disconnect Google duo.
- Poor connection issues.
Google Duo does not have a phone number, You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Google Duo, call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-877-221-9437 UK + 44 330-808-3896. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!