Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices. Google Fit uses sensors in a user’s activity tracker or mobile device to record physical fitness activities, which are measured against the user’s fitness goals to provide a comprehensive view of their fitness. Confirmed partners include Nike, HTC, LG, Withings, Motorola, Runtastic, and RunKeeper. Users can choose who their fitness data is shared with as well as delete this information at any time. Google Fit was announced at the Google I/O conference on June 25, 2014, shortly after the release of Apple’s iOS 8 HealthKit, which can be considered a direct competitor.
Some Common Google Fit Support Issues:-
- Fit isn’t tracking activities correctly.
- I see information about myself that I don’t remember entering.
- Fit isn’t storing data from one of my fitness apps.
- Fit is draining my device’s battery.
- Fit isn’t working on my watch.
- I don’t see my historical data on my watch after updating.
- Google Fit data is not syncing to Lose It.
- your Google Fit steps are not syncing.
- google fit not working.
- Disconnect apps or devices from Google Fit automatically.
- Unable to delete your Google Fit history.
- Fit estimates calories burned wrong.
Google Fit doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for troubleshooting. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-223-2389 UK + 44 330-808-3896. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!