Google Forms is part of Google’s online apps suite of tools to help you get more done in your browser for free. It’s easy to use and one of the simplest ways to save data directly to a spreadsheet, and it’s the best sidekick to Google Sheets’ spreadsheets. When you need to gather data for your spreadsheets, a form is your best friend. In this chapter, let’s take an in-depth look at Google Forms’ features, hidden tools, and add-ons to help you make the forms you need in minutes. You can create unlimited free forms. Results can go directly into a shareable spreadsheet. You can get email notification of results.
Some Common Google Forms Support Issues:-
- Unable to setup new form or quiz.
- Unable to create & grade quizzes with Google Forms.
- Not be able to add explanations to answers.
- Problem with edit the form.
- Can’t add video and images.
- Can’t add a section.
- Not be able to delete a question, image, or section.
- Unable to upload a file.
- problem with select a date and time.
- Unable to add a theme to a form.
- Unable to upload an image as a theme.
- Problem with adjust a color or theme.
- Unable to save the form file.
Google Forms doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-588-5306 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Google Forms. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we still help you and provide a customer support related to google forms.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!