Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° Street View, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, or public transportation. Google Maps is a Web-based service that provides detailed information about geographical regions and sites around the world. In addition to conventional road maps, Google Maps offers aerial and satellite views of many places. In some cities, Google Maps offers street views comprising photographs taken from vehicles. A route planner offers directions for drivers, bikers, walkers, and users of public transportation who want to take a trip from one specific location to another. Google Maps for Mobile offers a location service for motorists that utilizes the Global Positioning System (GPS) location of the mobile device (if available) along with data from wireless and cellular networks.
Some Common Google Maps Support Issues:-
- Timeline history missing – not deleted.
- Android Google Maps account keeps switching.
- Satellite imagery for close zoom levels aren’t loaded.
- Maps are not loading in browser.
- Slow Map Loading.
- Incorrect Directions or Markers.
- Cannot make the map or street view full screen.
- Clutter and boxes everywhere.
- Cannot find how to get aerial view.
- Hard to see the map or anything with clutter and boxes everywhere.
- Wrong Information.
- Duplicate Listing.
- Wrong Navigational Directions
- Can’t Verify Google account to manage business information on Google map.
- Complex Routes – Offline.
- Google Maps Navigation GPS Not Working.
- Bus route not showing.
- My Map List Disappeared.
- Unable to verify my location on Google Maps.
Google Maps doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now.
Please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Maps. Don’t worry, we still help you.