Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos. The service automatically analyzes photos, identifying various visual features and subjects. Users can search for anything in photos, with the service returning results from three major categories: People, Places, and Things. Google Photos recognizes faces, grouping similar ones together; geographic landmark and subject matter, including birthdays, buildings, animals, food, and more.
Google Photos has grown pretty fast, topping 500 million active users. It’s worth downloading the mobile app for some extra peace of mind. Google Photos offers truly unlimited backup of all the photos and videos you take.
Some Common Google Photos Support Issues:-
- Can’t find photos.
- My photos aren’t backing up.
- Unable to Share photos & videos.
- Unable to Show photos on a TV using Photoscast.
- Unable to Share your Google Photos library with a partner.
- Deleting items from one device doesn’t delete it from another different device.
- Cant’ change sharing options.
- MP4 Video Files Suddenly Not Uploading.
- Error : Something went wrong. Setup is not complete.
- Photo assistant not working.
- Places, faces, things are not combined from multiple uploads.
- Android App Sharing stuck permanently, unusable.
- Deleting photos issue.
- Unable to sync photos.
- Unable to add the google account to google photos.
- Photos backup problems.
- Unable to retrieve delete photos.
- photo and videos backup failure issue.
- photos and videos won’t upload.
- Unable to transfer photos and videos to google drive.
- people grouping is not working.