Google Plus is an internet based social network that is owned and operated by Google. The service, Google’s fourth foray into social networking, experienced strong growth in its initial years, although usage statistics have varied. To join Google+ you need a Google account. You can share messages or links with everyone or with only those within designated circles. Your circles are private that is, no one can see how you’ve named your circles or which circles they or anyone else has been put in. You can also share that content, if the original poster allows it. You can upload and organise photos using Google Photos. There is a Google + app available for smartphones.
Some Common Google Plus Support Issues:-
- Can’t sign in to your Google Account.
- forgot username or the email address you use to sign in.
- know your username and password, but you can’t sign in.
- You’re having trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- You can’t reset your password with a code by text.
- You can’t sign in to a Google Account for a kid under 13.
- Google+ profile or page is suspended.
- Problem to Report abuse on Google+
- Cannot post to Google+ on my Brand Page.
- Issue with connecting Google+ page to newly create.
- my google plus not working properly.
- Can’t find a contact email for Google to trouble shoot a duplicate account.
- can’t upload my profile picture.
- Google+ freezing.
- Cant access my Google+ account.
- Unable to check my posts.
- Unable to update google plus setting.
- Cant verify google plus account.
- Unable to send a message.