Google Sheets is a spreadsheet. It is a web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. This app is available as web applications and as mobile apps for Android and iOS. This app is compatible with Microsoft Office and OpenDocument file formats. The suite also consists of Google Forms (survey software), Google Drawings (diagramming software) and Google Fusion Tables (database manager; experimental. Google Sheets is an online spreadsheet app that lets you create and format spreadsheets and simultaneously work with other people. You can import and convert Excel, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data to a Google spreadsheet.
Some Common Google Sheets Support Issues:-
- Editing Issues with sheets.
- Can’t open a file.
- Can’t edit a file in google sheets.
- Unable to convert the file to work with google Sheets.
- Unable to transfer the data from one sheet to another.
- Google Sheet Permission error.
- Sheet Responses Disappeared, need to recover.
- Unable to add a specified value to another specified variable cell.
- Unable to recover deleted tab in revision history.
- Can’t to share a sheet as PDF.
- Limited sets of features.
- Unable to set the formats of google sheet.
- Problem to save the sheet.
- Illegal format issue occurs.
- Google sheet is not responding.
- Can’t Manage Repeated Text.
- Unable to add bookmarks.
- Unable to create a personal dictionary in sheet.
- Sheets printing problem.
- Problem duplicating page in Google sheets.
- My auto fill problem in Google sheets.
Google Sheets doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now. Please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Sheets. Don’t worry. We can still help.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!