Google slides a slideshow presentation program. Its a part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. This is available as web applications, and as mobile apps for Android and iOS. The apps are compatible with Microsoft Office and OpenDocument file formats. The suite also consists of Google Forms (survey software), Google Drawings (diagramming software) and Google Fusion Tables (database manager; experimental. It is very reliable for video presentations and charts. you can make master slides. These help to quickly create Slides file with a specific purpose.
Some Common Google Slides Support Issues:-
- Can’t open a file.
- Can’t edit a file.
- Google slides is not working
- Errors when importing slides
- Google slides crashes.
- Google slides Permission error.
- Unable to use Presenting Google Slides in offline mode.
- Unable to recover deleted slides in Google slides.
- Can’t share slides.
- Limited sets of features.
- Unable to set the formats of google slides.
- Problem to save the file.
- Illegal format issue occurs.
- Google slides is not responding.
- Can’t Manage Repeated Text.
- Google Slides automatically indents the second line of text.
- Organizing multiple presentations in Google Slides.
- Video inserted to google slides, but I can’t play it.
- Change default line weight in Google Slides.
- Problem converting powerpoint document to google slides.
- Google Slides- Video option grayed out.
- Unable to open a Google Slides project.
Google Slides doesn’t have a phone number. But you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us on our USA toll free phone number. Please call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google slides. Don’t worry. We can still help and provide all the solution related to your issues.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!