Tilt Brush is a room scale 3D painting virtual reality application developed and published by Google. The software was released for Microsoft Windows on April 5, 2016. The application is designed for motion interfaces in virtual reality but also works with keyboard and mouse. Players can export their images as animated GIFs. Google acquired Skillman & Hackett (and their program) in mid to late 2015. Tilt Brush was released at the HTC Vive’s launch on April 5, 2016, at no cost when pre-ordering the HTC Vive.
Some Common Google Tilt Brush Support Issues:-
- Unable to looking saved files.
- Lost artwork.
- After I launch Tilt Brush, a sad Tiltasaurus appears.
- Unable to get started tilt brush.
- Problem to change the width of brush strokes.
- Tilt brush crashing after using for a few minutes.
- Blocks Objects Are Not Staying Pinned.
- Can’t remove watermark.
- Camera failed to take pictures, gifs, video.
- Back face of surface is invisible.
- Tilt Brush does not start – error 23204.
Google Tilt Brush doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Tilt Brush. This phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer.