Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text from one language into another. It offers a website interface, mobile apps for Android and iOS, and an API that helps developers build browser extensions and software applications. Google Translate supports over 100 languages at various levels and as of May 2013, serves over 200 million people daily. Google Translate can translate multiple forms of text and media, including text, speech, images, sites, or real-time video, from one language to another. It supports over 100 languages at various levels and as of May 2013, serves over 200 million people daily. Google Translate is available in some web browsers as an optional downloadable extension that can run the translation engine.
Some Common Google Translate Support Issues:-
- Mobile app crashes.
- Translate very slow.
- Google Translate on Android no connection to speech input problem.
- Google Translate error.
- Cannot change default language.
- Google Website Translator plugin not working in Internet Explorer.
- Language pack can’t update, and continually tries to download.
- Unable to setup website translator.
- Unable to improve Google Translate.
- Unable to See or delete translation history.
- Can’t Save translations in a phrasebook.
- Unable to translate text messages, webpages, or documents.
- Not be able to translate with handwriting or virtual keyboard.
- Can’t download languages to use offline.
Google Translate doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-588-5306 UK + 44 330-808-3896 for Google Translate. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer. Don’t worry we will provide you a better customer support.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!