Google Wallet is a peer to peer payments service developed by Google that allows people to send and receive money from a mobile device or desktop computer at no cost to either sender or receiver. When set up, a Google Wallet account must be linked to an existing debit card or bank account in the United States or United Kingdom. Google Wallet can be used through the Google Wallet app and Gmail. The app is available for Android devices running Android 4.0 and above, and for iOS devices running iOS 7.0 and above. Google Wallet also had NFC payment capabilities.
Some Common Google Wallet Support Issues:-
- Unable to Set up Google Wallet.
- Problem to add a bank account.
- Unable to delete a bank account.
- Unable to send money or pay a request.
- Problem to Claim, request, or withdraw money.
- Unable to send & receive money using a phone number.
- Unable to send & receive money with Gmail.
- Can’t sign in to Google Account.
- Trouble with 2-Step Verification.
- Negative Wallet Balance.
- Return money issue.
- Google PIN or fingerprint problem in Google Wallet.
- Unable to send money using Messages on iPhone.
Google Wallet doesn’t have a phone number. You have to search forums or find them on business support sites for customer service help. Get instant help & support for Google Wallet, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-800-987-0590. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!