Google Wifi is a mesh-capable wireless router developed by Google. It was released in the United States on December 5, 2016. Google Wifi aims to provide enhanced Wi-Fi coverage through the setup of multiple Wifi devices in a home. Wifi automatically switches between access points depending on signal strength. Wifi can be purchased as a single unit or in a multi-pack. One Wifi device looks like a little white cylinder. When combining multiple devices, it will automatically switch between access points. Google Wifi has AC1200 2×2 Wave 2 capabilities and supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Some Common Google Wifi Support Issues:-
- Slow Wi-Fi.
- Wifi point is offline / light is amber.
- Devices incompatible with Google Wifi.
- Google Wifi is choosing a crowded channel.
- Wifi point isn’t found during setup.
- Wifi point can’t connect to the Internet.
- Mobile device isn’t connected to my Wi-Fi network.
- Stuck in setup.
- Can’t find device in Family Wi-Fi.
- Devices are connected to another router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Inaccurate network check results.
- Problem with factory reset setting.
- Can’t connect to the Hue bridge.
- No lights are connected to the Hue bridge.
- Can’t pair Hue bridge because I’m on the guest network.
- local IP network change to 192.168.85.0/24 automatically.
- Unable to create a recovery USB drive for my OnHub.
- Can’t connect to the internet.
- Connect to the internet but unable to browse.
Google Wifi Technical Support Number/Customer service phone number. Google Wifi does not have a phone number, but you can get an instant help and customer support related to google Wifi. Please call us at our Toll Free USA +1-888-756-7591. Don’t worry, we will provide you a instant support and solve a problem regarding your Google Wifi.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!